Mildura Develop your Partnership Workshops Sept 21
September 11, 2021
It can be frustrating when your horse decides to play chasey when you go out to catch him or you never know if he is going to go in to the float today or not.
If you are tired of looking for the next miracle tool to get your horse to behave or sending your horse for more and more training and you would just like to enjoy your time with your horse more, to have him easy to lead, stand still for you while you saddle and mount him or to self load onto the float like you see so many others do!
Then join me at this workshop and start learning how to solve these issues from a completely different perspective and discover more about why your horse does what he does and what you can do to develop your partnership together so that your horse starts saying yes to your suggestions and you can both start enjoying your time together….both on the ground and in the saddle.
This workshop is perfect for anyone getting to know a new or green horse or anyone wanting to fine tune their partnership with their horse.
In this workshop we will cover the following topics:
Approach & Catching your horse
– Discover how to improve on catching your horse so it gets easier each time you do it.
– Why gaining your horses permission to approach is important and how it effects your relationship
– How to halter your horse to keep him soft and respectful
– Find out when to desensitise your horse and how overdoing this may not necessarily be a good thing.
– Learn when your horse is accepting your desensitising or tolerating it and why this is important for building your horses confidence.
Picking up your horses feet
– How to go about this to keep your horse soft, willing and easy to manage even if you have a bad back
– Develop habits that will keep you safe especially when handling those back legs.
Establish your communication and develop your horses ground manners
– Discover how your personal space effects your horse and how it will keep you safe.
– Learn how to lead your horse to gain respect and build their confidence in going forward.
– Start communicating with your horse in a way that will teach them to become lighter and easier to steer and turn.
To book your ticket please choose your ticket type, select how many people you are booking for and click the Register button.
Please feel free to message Mel Peacock and ask for a no obligation free call if you have any questions.
This event is limited to 5 participants only.
A Deposit of $100 will secure your position in this event now with the balance due by 3rd Sept 2021.
***Get your deposit in by 16th August to get a $30 discount off your ticket!!***
*Payment Plans available, please contact Mel for details.
*All payments are non refundable (unless in the event COVID restrictions prevent attendance).
If you are unable to make it, you can transfer your ticket to another event with Mel Peacock (1 transfer only) if you are able to give at least 48 hours notice.
*If COVID restrictions prevent attendance this event will be rescheduled and you will have the option to attend new date or get a full refund of monies paid.